Monday, May 4, 2009

Fullest time dreamer

HAHAHA..I was captured it unexpected!Cute photo huh? As the title,I was dreaming everyday.Now,I can't even sleep if the night time haven't reach one.Eww..Make me get up at twelve afternoon 'everyday'!Time has passes as fast as you blink your eyes and now is month of May.It's near sooyee's wedding and orientation day.heart beat so fast because of I wonder how's my college life going on. Last thursday,I was abreacted all my feelings to her,finally.The feelings I had keep in my heart was totally spoke out.No more anger.I just want a honesty to me if anyone of you are my friend.Felt like I had put down a heavy burden.Hehe~ 1st of May,Labour Day. Went to the giant Jusco in Malaysia.Heard my dad say so,isn't real? I didn't feel like to go at first because it is located at klang.Klang is not a preferred place for me now just because of some reason.But still,I like seafood there! Hahahaha! So satisfied on that day! I bought one casual skirt,a pair of slippers,a pink cardigan and a blouse.All items were paid by my sister,Jac! My mum keep saying my sister treated me so good and I don't even buy her anyhting?Okay,I know that I'm selfish lah,next time wouldn't be like that again lor.Hahahah.Thanks ya,one of the lovely! 2nd,saturday which is LeeHom's concert! I missed his concert this time!*upset* Haiz,I have an idea that i would be getting older and gotta face the realistic society.Like everything have to handle myself and grow mature.I told myself to be concentrate on my studies,put effort on my life to do everything and not to let my life became lifeless.It's blissful if I could achieve my goal.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment