Monday, May 11, 2009

Gather

I suppose to update my blog earlier but laziness and disappointment had made it late. Last saturday I was went to gathering with my girls at oldtown,pandan indah.When we're still waiting for Beh's coming,she's called me and asked : where are you ? I thought why would she asking me this question?! Of course I'm in the oldtown and waiting for her.. Hahahaha..I passed the phone to Yen and let her explain.Formerly,Yen was the one who did not type the message clearly.She told ah Beh we're at oldtown but not which location.Alamak! We're at pandan indah's,she was at ampang's.Duh,then we headed to ampang's by Yun's sister fetching here and there.Made me drank two glass of cold drinking in a day.(I used to be not drinking so much of cold beverage) The girl who is called ah Beh,always make fun to peoples surrounded her.She is came back from national service and started to her course today? Yun was back at middle we're chatting just because of her godbrother's birthday.And,they were talking about the pictures and videos taken in the camp.Poor me,felt bored and not joining to their conversation.Sitting there for doing nothing!Ahha,one thing that is snap photo!-.- Dirty us!The table is full of tissues and messy huh...eeerrrhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment