Monday, May 25, 2009

Tiny

A morning,woke up at 5.45am with a unsecured feelings. Why would I get up at such earlier times? Just because of I need to go to coll before my class started! Today went to coll by Fiona's dad fetched,poor little Fiona was injured. She was met accident just yesterday! urghh..I feel the pain for her..>< I thought today I'll get some new knowledges and went earlier. But everything was out of my mind. After done my id card (damn it,my picture look so ugly lah and the worker isn't telling me to move my fringe away until the fringe almost cover half of my eye!) Went to notice board to search for timetable! They told me about School of SSH did everything the last minute!pheww~ There's so crowded and I forced to get into the crowd to copy down the timetable since Fiona isn't able to do that..=( Argh! I don't like to sweating when I was not doing sport! Study at a huge coll made me sweat anytime,anywhere! Eventually,all of my classes has cancelled.WTH (staying at there for how many hours oh?!) After that only called my mum to fetch me back. PS: Suddenly feel emptiness in my heart.Is it peoples would get this feeling sometimes? I dislike this sort of things.Numb.I don't know what I wrote today.

No comments:

Post a Comment