I feel this is the best way to release my feelings
Feeling stressful
arghhh!!!who can give a hand to me?
I don't know why,just my feelings or other reasons? haiz
Let's get it over..
I'd been selected to the 2nd audition
These was what the authorities told me through sms
I was kinda shocked at first but after that I was finding a english and mandarin songs to sing
After sang loudly at room for hours
I felt don't like to attend suddenly..hahahha (I just afraid of it)
Still,the seniors urge me to go and finally I'd tried
The situition was quite embarrassing I think? Cause I'm not done well =/
Luckily the judge is kind of good person,asked me to relax and gave me chance
The whole week like very busy huh?
I'm tired of it because have to wondering how am i go to school and when back time?
The college are huge too!hahaaha..walk till die die
Ps:my mum asked to find a bf to fetch me !hahahha..mum..I will,don't worry about that..lol -.-
Haha!
ReplyDeleteNo worry BRF!
U will used to it after this!
A pack college life!
I'm lovin' it!!!
dead tired!!!!
ReplyDelete