Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Succeed or not?

You know what?Starchiness contain's really gain weight easily!
The day before yesterday,I ate an american burger as my lunch.
And,yesterday morning I ate rice.Lunch time I ate noodles.
Suprisingly,I gain back 1 kg! >
I hate!!!!
It's not a big deal,though.
I do exercise everyday nowadays but only before headed to bed.hehehe,no reason.I just like to do exercise before I go to sleep.
After all,I felt like to self-shot.
The picture can show that I was really sweating like...?
Just ignore this silly 'ah sam' Can you see the what is dropping on my face?
hehehe.Really sweating like untruth.
I enjoyed it so much.Made me feel brighten. After that really easily fall asleep.
I want to learn swimming.
I want to learn dancing.
I want to back on my yoga class.
I want to learn something that is really can burns up fats inside my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment