Monday, May 11, 2009

Error

The posting date and time is very annoyed!!!! Everytime before publish my post needed to set the right date and time! Let it be! Let's talk about my sunday,Happy Mother's Day!! This year I did not say anything to my mum or even give a hand made card.Because I felt shy or dareless?I admit I was. In previous mother's day,I was dare to gave a hug and kiss her face and say 'I love you,mummy' just like a baby to her.Now,I became more hesitating to show my love.I guess mum wouldn't care about this.I just have to keep doing a good role to her and myself for not wasting their educated to me.For sure,I quite not show my caring to the loves and cares one.I feel weird too maybe I'm scorpian?Look tough as my appearance? Hehe Yesterday we took our dinner together.(Often things to do every sunday) But yesterday is special day.My mum's not a greedy woman although she's very 'care' about money.Her attitude has known because she had went through the hard times.Everyone did,if you had suffering from financial problem,right? She's just wanted to take dinner with us no matter what dishes to take. Although I used to not sharing so much of unhappy things to her.She is still very care any three of us.She do everything little or big things and prepare well to us because she knows that we're lazy pig.Hahaha..here to say sorry,I love you.Mum! If really want to talk about my mum's I think there must be longest post of mine! So,skip! Kl's weather now is truly hot enough!! We went to genting after our dinner!Haaa...syoknya Thanks for dad's driving us at such a late night!I know you are tired of working but still fetching us to everywhere every sunday without rest. Never mind,Jac will fetch us cause she had just pass her license!hehe (I dont feel like to learn now,so have to wait until for my feeling's had come!)
Mummy had grown fatter,she was murmuring.Hahaha.The left-second is my cute baba,me and my hard working sister!
Just stayed there for few minutes. Guess what?! I saw four ferrari! Do you know what I thought of that time? F4!!! HAhaha!!! The korean F4!!!! I was thought of them that time.(dreaming lah wei) If really the cars belongs to them and saw them I must be FAINT!! Baba told us the owner of ferrari must go to Italy for their training.Wow! Rich people eh.Hahaha.(Like I'm gone crazy?) Fortunately,on the way home was not jam at all. I saw car accident too! The car was deeply destroyed! So frighten huh.. That's why I dont want to drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment