Monday, May 18, 2009

First day

Came back to my home from college at five something. Was kinda felt not bad to this course and school. Just a simply post about today. One thing I must to mention is that I met Brandon and Guan Yu !! OHMYGOSH!! They weren't seen me I guess and how small are this world huh. They're taking mass communication as well. but i don't really know which subject they took. And just now got a briefing. the seniors are talked,talked,and talked about the talentime night and orientation odyssey night. Whose interested about it can go for an audition. There are four categories,singing,dancing,instrumental and emcee. I was accompanied christal to go for the dancing part. The judges are look cool,hahaha . And,there are other seniors asking me to join but i didn't want to. Eventually,I accompanied christal to next session for singing . I was took a part of it after sat down and wrote my form..hahhaha. This is my first ever time to do these kind of thing like this. Woah!Just for fun to me.. I met MunTheng's boyfriend too ! I recognise him,and he did but just can't say out who i am. Afterward I only asked for the truth..hahaha...what a coincident . sigh,tomorrow gotta arrive there before 8.30 am! Should I go by public transportation or fetch by her? =/

1 comment:

  1. woah~~
    this world really sooo small ya~~
    keep it up~~
    ^^
    enjoy your college life^^
    dancing and singing.cant imagine ...haha...
    but i know who you are...
    good luck for you and ME^^waka

    ReplyDelete