Wednesday, May 6, 2009

INSOMNIA

Who could teach me that if I suffering in insomnia without taking a sleep potion? =/ I was listening to mp4 and staring around my room almost until 3 in the morning!It is really a torture to me!Sad case..I can't keep this situition happening on me if my class is opened.Got to reset my timetable at home!*hehe* Recently watching a japanese drama through pps.It is about a pregnant girl who is only aged fourteen.And the baby's father only fifteen!The girl's role in this drama very tough in facing every despise of friends,teachers,neighbours and etc. He is Haruma Miura,one of the main character.Quite adore him after watching the another movie,恋空. Meanwhile,I love the girl,Mirai Shida.She is acting good as a pregnant woman although she is looking too young like a child.You would be thinking that she is pretty at the middle of the drama you watching and also feel touching.And,it made me crying.=( Through the photo you can imagine how young was them.Indeed,they were really fourteen to fifteen when acting. At last but not least,I had received the first 'red bomb' in my life!Hahaha!Soo yee giving me the invitation card on monday night.Until now,I can't barely even know how was the fiance look like? A little impression was,he is looking dark? But the fiance was a mixed blood of portugal and chinese so the baby must look pretty all the way i think? By the way,I wishing them had a long lasting relationship! Kancheong-ing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment