Sunday, May 17, 2009

Part 1-Wedding dinner

Went to Christal's house at 17.30PM.
Just because of waiting for her brother fetch us off to serdang.
Total people need to fetch is 6.
Two pairs of couple.
Since so early I'd arrived there.Nothing to do but self-shot!Haha...
Finally,she asked her brother's girlfriend make-up for her.
I just standing around seeing the girlfriend and christal.
Again.
The silly me.
Omg...
Look so pale.
Yet,my skin really not fair at all.=(
It's just light effected.
She's busying with her stuff,and same I was.Hehehe
Why don't you look at the camera huh?
Must be busying type msg to her boy.><
Then,we started headed to serdang.
Afraid of being late.Christal called soo yee but ended up with nobody pick the phone.
But then,the groom called back!!!
He's quite hard to talking with.Ehhmm,doesn't saying he is not friendly just thinking he is only know to speaking cantonese?Not able to forget is his sound very low.That's the point!!
First of all,I quite out of expected with the surrounding.
Because of their family holding two wedding dinner which is bride's and groom's family held dinner in separated day.
So,I attended to bride's relatives there.
There is ton of auntie's and uncle's!!!
UrrghhhEhhhmmmm..
And,it's boring.(Old song sang by uncle)
The air-conditional also not cold.
But,it was soo yee's marriage so I still respect them!
The bride,wife to the groom,friend to mine,soo yee and I.
I'm look lousy on this picture..=/
Long-time-no-see's primary school classmate,May and I.
First saw her I even can't recognize her and she is look more skinny now!
I envy her skinny,she envy my fatty.Hah!
Form one classmate,Boe.Eventually,she transfered to smk pandan mewah.
(My face are cacat-ing) We were taking photo at the washroom while others was eating.Hehehe
The photograher,Christal.
I regret that didn't bring camera due to my dad's careless.=(
Forced to took all photos from her.
Boe,Christal,Me
Photo taken by soo yee's brother.It is quality a bit blur.
The peoples in this picture were all of schoolmate.
Kok kit,Boe,the husband and wife,May,me,christal,myk',Yit how.
First dishes is shark fin.
Was not shark fin actually just some crab's and the soup is a lot of starch I guess.
Made me felt full and no appetite.
Eh,mention here.Myk',you knew I am diet now don't talk so loud in front of peoples mah.Embarrassing leh!hahahha
Us.
The husband and wife now! I met another schoolmates too!
Espeacially ming qi and hui ting!
They're still same as primary school's time.
Ming qi look thinner than before.She was told me I'd thinner as well.Ehem....=D
I was look fairer than them?I was so suprised of it when saw the pictures.
May,don't envy lah.Heeeee
The last picture I took.I'm look childish always?!!
There's part 2 coming soon!!!!!
To be continue...

3 comments:

  1. finally u didn't tie up your hair!
    muahahaha

    BTW, all of you was nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..thanks!
    aru and ky..
    I got no idea how to manage my hair that time!
    =D

    ReplyDelete