Friday, May 22, 2009

Should I ? (with thinking mind)

Just came back from klcc and pavilion with fiona and myk' after audition. I was thinking a question that is ruining my mind. I gave up go for audition today cause I felt scared.(I really so no guts!!) I was practicing while waiting and wondering if I can bring along lyrics to go in? And!This time is totally different with before,you need to sing with mic and stand in front of all judges if I'm not mistaken. I knew a friend which is from PR called Daniel,he is good enough when we're sharing each other's song.From that time,I felt don't like to go on anymore. Also,I received a msg which is from mun theng's bf to telling me we still can go at tomorrow if we want to do so.He's telling me this year's standard is not higher than last year so we just have to relax. I really want to give a try but I'm worrying. Tell me what should I do? Chances is not available after today actually(because of today is the last day).But we still got the chances tomorrow.=( Besides that,now I got Fiona to accompanying me!! She's nice girl and talented. She went for 4 audition you know!Spoke person,singing,dancing,emcee!Bravo! But she ended up singing and dancing cause she doesn't really know chinese well. How how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how how

2 comments:

  1. go for it! just take a experience or try.The chances is not came everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya,finally I can! b4 dis i had try numerous time fos post at chat boz or even comment here also cant!! TELLING U-IM BAK...XD
    btw,IM BAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehee

    ReplyDelete