
Me and Jac was went to Genting with Aru,her brother and parents due to my uncle and aunt were went for a concert,four of us were gathered together and lepak at there.
Aunt was the driver because of uncle got sick.

Looking for the car park quite a minutes and we got separated after that.Lepak here and there like we got lost inside there.At first,we wanted to watch a movie,
the sniper but it's doesn't has time enough for us.The last decision was 'fill' our stomach first.

We had our dinner at PizzaHut.It's suck!Look delicious but not tasty.Plus,it's not worth of the price for the pizza.We're regret didn't take at MarryBrown.*sigh*

After took our dinner,Aru said to buy some junk food to eat so we found BaskinRobbin.hehehe.I like Aru as a photographer of mine,she is absolutely can snap some shot which is like a masterpiece of her and of course,good angle of me taken by her.HAHAHA."I'm not self-praising."

I like the flower behind me. =)

I was amazed when saw the photo of us when we're still small.Hahaha,it's ton of different!Can u guess which is me?Oh no,ehemm,I think I got different between before and now.=D

Ah Pek's look.=X

Tadah~! We're totally getting older now.Time passes so quick as we cant control.

Geeeeeeeeeee..
I almost freeze.They're so crazy of playing but i enjoyed the coldness.It's very comfort although I was shivering that time!

Can u see the wind blew through my hair?

Settled our last destination at Oldtown while waiting for uncle and aunt.I heard LamChiCheong was singing the last song!The song I quite like.hehe

Pity uncle.Bless him get well faster!

We met my mummy,baba and my youngest brother at 'half hill'.Aru taught me this new photography skill.This had made me thought of Lomo's fish eyes.*winks*

Ruru.

Sista Jac.

Brother.
Finally,I realize how bad of the previous photo yer..
ReplyDeleteNow,take time to change myself again..take time to realise...
We gambateh too luhx~
:)
haha..yeah..
ReplyDeletelook for the past and go forward from it!
Woow!!
ReplyDeleteThe pic for four of you was damn freaking cute!!!haha
cute? hahahah!
ReplyDelete