Monday, January 31, 2011

My life

I had enough I don't know why I rotated this picture but ended up when I uploaded to here it is still like this!
Just let it be!

I have been thinking about my life now since I got questioned about what do I do in my usual time.
So I would tell since I'm having my holiday, I sleep, I eat, I drink, I pee and poo, and mostly I face computer all the time. Just like everyone, FACEBOOK all the time. I also do blogging about my thoughts and feelings.

Other than that, I really don't know what I do or what I can do.
I had think about work for some part time job but I can only work for one month time long even my mum also asked about what for you work for only one month? Yea, I kind of agree with her. But the exception will be if I've got my own transport I only willing go for work. Frankly, I'm sick of taking public transport so if you're asking me to out I would take days to consider about it. I will only take public transport if college reopen. That's just me, a very hardworking student. HAHA. No jokes.

I do reading books but rarely. I love reading blog more than book. I concentrate on blog easily more than book. I've no idea why. Recently, I just love to read the lyric of every song indeed I'm impressed by those meanings within the song. It expressed out my feeling. Also not forgetting about blog, I found out Le Love.
Through reading their post, I feel that everyone has the same love problem it's just the different person around. And nowadays I've been relying on these quotes from Weibo and Twitter to keep my strength. I'm not having love problem I'm just sick of the people out there, they're freaking me out.

Since I was a kid, sometimes I beg my parents to got me dancing or instrumental lesson. But I don't have fate/chance on it and till now I don't really have those passion anymore. Maybe I'll just do what I wanna do right after I'm able to make it. Feel ashamed/confident-less now with nothing I can do about, I'm 20 year old, no more kid or teenage I am. Okay, ain't complaining about how worse my life. I just needed to wait for the right time to comes. Anyhow, just keep moving on alright.

PS : In advance, Happy Chinese New Year and GONG XI FATT CHAI !! Wishing you all a prosperity ( HUAT ARRR ) and healthy year ahead!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment