Sunday, January 2, 2011

0000 am, 31/12/2010




Was going to Mist Club without any planning before.
It's a last minutes decision.
I hope to get drunk, go crazy, go have fun.
They said, I'm getting changed into a bad girl.
Nope.
I'm here to deny I'm not because those were just for temporarily period.
And sometimes I just wish to gone wild, but not long lasted.
You know people have to do some balance in between the good and bad isn't?
So, that was me.

But I admit that I was a bad girl on that day.
I was thinking to try to smoke!
I can't believe that on the other day when I think back.
Not inhale the smoke instead of trying to play only.
Don't get me wrong.
I seriously not a bad girl.
Buahahahaha.

Good thing is I got stopped by them.

Testing testing.


Coursemate, Qian & me. 

Group picha.
Not all of them were in this picha though.




Angelic smile I got.
Two of them so devil. LOL

Love this.

Yours truly with Fumi again.

Classmates.
Euann, CheeHeng aka Grandfather, and YY.
Note: The boys in my class are very humorous! Especially Ah Gong, my grandfather. HAHA

Devil guy he is.

Get shocked by him. HAHAHA

Okay. Back to the normal one.
LOL

Really tired that time because I wore contact lens for over IDK how many hours.
Forgive my silly face. =X




Didn't get drunk that day but wish to get tipsy.
Still, I didn't get tipsy also. =.=
Drank long island only and YUKS! Not nice at all!
Didn't get tipsy, didn't get drunk but I did get tiredness. =.=


Have a nice day!

PS : One thing I still can't forget about the thing happened on that day. OPS! Am not gonna tell! 



No comments:

Post a Comment