Okay, planned to go Sg Wang and Pavilion on 21st January because the girls wanna go have a look on Louis Koo so we went since that day was one of the babe's birthday and also not forgetting shop for chinese new year.
First try on this top. So fat! From this day onward I must keep a stronger strength to slim down and cut off the fats on my entire body! I don't want to be chubby anymore I want to become skinny can I?!
Waited for 1 hours plus long. Oh My God. Tired like hell. Luckily I sat on the bench there and saw Jeff and Yan from MyFM. So skinny her.
Second picha, still failed.
Ahahaha. After that I went to meet the 38 gang at Wong Kok.
Sze Ying, CEO, busy for her drama always.
Wish your dreams come true and stay being 38 with us always! hahaha
On the half way, Fumi Kun and Bighead came to join awhile. Didn't manage to capture picha with them. =S
After all, we went home. Felt like not going home after Angela said that!
So Angela! Please don't say that because you will influence me. HAHAHA
And one more thing, I dyed my hair twice in a week!
I know it's very harmful to my hair but I can only see a little bit of color and went to dye again after one week. At the first I dyed sweet pink and later I dyed Dark Red Gold Blonde. What color was that? I also don't know just pick it after see it. Came out the color was not bad though, looks a bit reddish, brownish, and orange..
wow! so lucky lar kee kee~!! closed distance with Louis Koo!!! lol...so coincident that u bought liese sweet pink! but i bought casis berry..dyed...but color not that obvious actually...my fren said the color will become obvious after few times washed...hopefully mine can be oso like that..btw, my fren dyed liese der twice oso, ya it dries the hair but after few times washed damn obvious the color, she said. show ur dyed hair photo~! :p
ReplyDelete