Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Music

Awww I'm listening to Christina Perri and Late Night Alumni's song lately.
Their song are going through this Chinese New Year with me, no Dong Dong Qiang!!
Escpecially Late Night Alumni's song are so peacefully, I love it!
It wont make me feel depress or hype up, it makes me stay calm.

Christina Perri. I read her bio. I find her is special in some way.
Go read it.  Christina Perri's Bio



The latest single of Late Night Alumni, It's not happening.
You'll be enjoying listen to them. Well, at least for me, it does.

But I'm gonna show Jar of Heart by Christina Perri. 
I found this song through facebook and I love it after listen to it.

Perri feels that "Jar of Hearts" has connected because, "on a basic level, everyone has had this experience with a person who broke their heart. I'm just telling my story in a very real and direct way. This kind of slapped the crap out of everyone's hearts.' - Christina Perri.




PS : Happy Chinese New Year Eve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment