Friday, January 14, 2011

Flash back and move on


To everyone who is going to read this post I'm here to warn you please be prepared to see the images 
below. HAHAHAHA. i guess those pictures were belong to FRIEDSTER's era. 

Today I just managed to 'clean and clear' the files, whatsoever things in my laptop. 
I only realized that there are so many pictures or so-called memory inside.
Oh my gosh. Time flies. I feel old really.

But those were memories that keep recalling what I did in the past time. WOAH.
I guess the pictures are from 2007/8 and until now so far.




 What do you think? BUAHAHA.  Ignore the quality because all were took by front camera of Nokia N73.
Guess that was the time that I most scared of because the pimples on my face.

Very self-loving. HAHAHA. Was trying to create the artistic feel. LOL.


I always love to capture from left side because left side was perfect one.
Please tell me YES! 

Baby LongLong and me. He's always cuter than any others boy.


 Alright, this is the most normal one.

Eason's concert.

The most cheapest ticket zone we got but I have to thank ah beh. WEE.

Aha! I feel I am very girlish now because I even did shooting ourselves with my cousin just to beautify our
wretch blog. How silly we are huh. Ahahahaha.

First time ever in my life. This had prove that I got such a teenage life ever. 


Haunted house created by my form 5 class together.
She's one of the ghost also my classmate. :D

Bon Odori. For me, attended for two or three years? Now, no more. 


A chance to took a picture with the pretty, Chuckei aka Jane Lau. I only remember this when I found this in my folder.
With chinese society member.

I dont know why when I was form 5 I got the idea popped out on my mind to become a
tattoo artist. And so, I keep drawing in class. Drew on friend's hand, legs, papers.....









I even drawing! -.- AHAHAHAHAHA.
So artistic me!??

One thing I wont deny that is I love to do make up, nails art, phone's sticked with bling stuffs, hairdo all by myself. 
*CLAPS*
I feel satisfied with these. 
Except for these, I think I am not good in others thing else already.















Secondary school graduation day also my birthday.

Forever best friend, Beh and yours truly! HEH.

Yen and Yun. Yun is having her training in Germany now. Started feel empty without her on day out with others.

I dont like this picture because I feel being so crowd out of them.


My birthday cake. One of the memorable day in my lifetime.

After graduated I worked at Cosway and started my college on 18th May.

Tried on hair dying for many times after graduated I guess many girls will do so and I had been craving long long hair since secondary school caused by reading too many of magazines, POPTEEN.
Love the Japanese girls in the magazine. They are all PERFECT with long curly hair. So romantic huh.




Accidentally took this by classmate. I know it's UGLY but funny! HAHA.


I do hair curling myself when I'm free at home. You can see that even I'm wearing my pyjamas on.


Love this hair length. Drools.....

One thing the most I hated is the roof part of hair because after you dyed a new hair color the original hair surely will grows what! 

And then I dyed it back to black color.
Apparently, it's darker than original one.
But I like it. HEE



Fluffy hair. hahahaha

Cut to shorter and look younger.





And now, I wanted to try new hair color.
I'm out of ideas!!!

Or new hair style? No maybe? I still love long hair.



PS : In this year 2011, I hope to make some changing. As I always do in past. 



No comments:

Post a Comment