Well, I have been grown up in my very little old place started down since my grandpa and grandma's generation and i'm the third generation here.
I have always dream about my cozy yet pampered design for my future bedroom.
Now, I wish I could celebrate my 21st birthday which will be on next year, in the very new house.
Told mummy about my dream, and also her dream, wish to be fulfilled very soon.
First, I would like choose the simplest design which is way more to cozy since it was just a bedroom right.
I got two options for the wall color, one would be white another one would be light purple maybe?
The furniture I prefer white color, too.
I would also prefer english style wallpaper or colors painted on wall behind my bed.
That's just so sweet...
Prefer a more simple flower pattern and lighter tone.
Don't you think wake up in every morning in a bedroom like this is just such a romance and sweet thing ever?
Aww.. live like a princess...hahahahah
That's just my dream.
Did a online test just now about bedroom style finder.
My result shows that I am suit for modern style bedroom. That's not bad though.
Simple is the first thing that I wanted.
Romance would be at the second place.
Inspiration/stylish do the next.
For me, that's just so creamy dreamy like a cupcake isn't?
PS : Looking for new houses. Wish comes true please!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment