Wednesday, January 19, 2011

0128 am

I did not sleep early ever since the exam ended which is also my holidays started.
I kept on sleep after 12 in the midnight.
Sometimes I want to sleep early and headed to bed and I can't fall asleep immediately.
I was a person that fall asleep after lying on my bed.
But when you're grown up the simple thing like this seem very difficult to happens on me.
Or maybe I think too much again?!

Was had a jog yesterday night and thought that I will be very tired but ended up I fall asleep only after 1 something. Well, ''woman pain'' attacked me at the morning.

In this time, I should take good good good care of my body isn't?

But, I feel guilty now because..... I don't know what to do and some more reading blogs with sad song. ='(

Chat with Angela, she asked me not to banyak pattern.

Yea, ''PATTERN LIAW LIAW''. Learn from E2.

Should off to take good rest!!

PS : Muscle pain whatever pain come attack me all in one!! Tomorrow will be another good day. *hope so*

No comments:

Post a Comment