Day before our short film screening day.
I temporarily moved out to Genting Klang again and again.
Was doing assignment with the girl, she doesn't want me to call her as 38 but BABE! HAHA
But sadly, I really got no idea how to do the treatment and work log for our short film.
Feel so sorry but then still wanna say thank you here to Elroy for finishing these for us, ladies.
Fumi Kun and Caston, you have really really did a very great job in this short film.
Both of you sacrifice and give alot.
Tons of thankful-ness in my heart.
However, what I want to say here is...
My skin condition is really getting worse ridiculously.
Severe eye bag and dark circles! URGHH
Still have to TAHAN until the final exam is finished some more!
Meeting up with the boss at Oldtown, Sri Rampai.
See, I look damn OLD. =.=
Headed back after 1 or 2 am if I'm not mistaken.
And woke up at 10 early morning to get prepared to college for screening event.
We were all waiting for so long because of the technical issue.
Overall the thing finished at 6 something.
I would like to say the producers, directors, and writers are incredibly awesome.
Those could see from the result of their 'babies'
After this short film I getting more impressed by some people includes my team leader Caston and Fumi.
Quite emo after the screening finished, seriously.
I don't know how to describe the feeling.
But thank to Elroy again for his companion and also others.
We went to Genting Klang had our PanMee as dinner.
Chit-chatted awhile and deciding where to go.
Yey.
We went to Star Light at Jalan Ampang.
Meeting up with Fumi.
Guess who I see ?!
Koo Kien Kiat!
At first I kept thinking whose this guy so familiar?!?
HAHAHA
He looks cool.
Alright, back to the topic.
Drank a lil bit and sat at another table to wait for them.
( another gang was chit-chatting with the lecturer after the screening finished at Star Light )
My first time been here although I stay at Ampang area.
Look tired isn't?
Cheers.
The babe.
Kelvin, my classmate.
BigHead, Elroy, and YY.
Kelvin, Fumi, & Elroy.
Top, yours truly, Kee, Kelvin and BigHead ( Lengluii )
Bottom, YY, Fumi & Elroy.
DBC2 stand for Diploma in Broadcast Communication Year 2.
Pic without BigHead.
He's friend of Fumi and not a Tarcian.
One of the new friend I mentioned before.
Act DRUNK.
BigHead ( Da Tou )!!
A very naughty guy behaving like Stitch since he likes Stitch so much!
BUAHAHAHA
I couldn't stop myself from laughing every time look at this picha!
Cute right!?
A picha with Mr Elroy from Pahang.
They said we look alike, do we?
She's my coursemate, Maggie.
Naaahhhh
This is Xueli!!
Another adorable girl from DBC 2!!
PS : That's it for today! Will be posting about Mist Club!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment