Saturday, June 27, 2009

A superstar is comin' to tarc

Eason Chen is comin' to tarc at JULY??!!! I heard this news yesterday.LiYing told me when we're in the lecture hall!! She told me we can exchange the ticket.Only three hundred ticket is available! I want to exchange as fast as possible!I love his song so much!! And his style is could not be replaced by anyone..hehehe I want the VIP ticket laaaaa!!! LiYing~~~ Get it on Monday!!! Ps:Taiwan 金曲獎 at 7 later. :D

3 comments:

  1. i heard need his H3M album to redeem ticket leh , i want to see him too la wuahahahhaa , and yea he will be have a concert in malaysia...around august if i get the news correct

    ReplyDelete
  2. yerrrr.. jealous loooo...............................

    ReplyDelete
  3. vc..need album to redeem it ar?
    my heard just mentioned use the id card?
    other album can or not?

    aixian..we go to his concert la..hehhee

    ReplyDelete