
Before and After

What do you think?
Dont care la..I just want to change some new that can change my mood..haha
Today can be considered a good day for me.
I got a lot of fun with my classmates and groupmates.<3 them!
Seriously I laughed until they drove me crazy.
We talked about our game show,drama for english language.
Mabel is quite out of my mind because she can be very humour.HAHA
And,Kelvin...your mind ar...is so so so dirty lor...
wants to be beggar and rape the girl? ><
we wont employ you lo..hahaha
Erm..let's talk about li ying..
She's very good in acting! heheehe
We just performed a drama in 5 person.
She act as a pregnant woman and Caston as her husband..
Obviously,I'm the doctor! Buahahahahah
Overall,these really made us laughing all the ways while practicing!
Ahahahah..Caston,a gentleman.Kelvin...erm...havent think of any description of him..
Li ying,not very talkactive? But she is very nice as well.=)
Janice?Busy with her 下鄉團? =D
Hohohooho..
last but not least
Thanks for myk waited me and accompanied me to take public transport.
Promote you at here lah..very nice and kind and a guy doesnt dare to do piercing..hahaha
So,I accompany you back on this friday lah!
This coming saturday
I very anticipating for it...
No comments:
Post a Comment