Monday, June 1, 2009

Don't drop my feelings down =I

Look so sad huh. Dislike it! So,I'll overcome with it! Haha I'm tough enough's girl,I do believe I am. 
I like bright colours to lighten up my nails and feelings. =D
Yes.My hand is so-not-girl.Isn't it look very strong and big? Hahaah. Ahem. I was step into my first tutorial class today!Hopefully it is not very hard as I thought? Due to Fiona needed to photoshooting for her emcee's competiton and doesn't want to skip her class she went to the ganti class along with my first class..=] And,I had already choose my assignment group members.There is Fabian,the leader ( Eurasian),Janice,LiYing,ShaoLiang,Kevin.I hope we do have a great time to get to know each other well.=)
Look!! I was captured it when I waiting for the class at Block V ( SSSH ) So amazed haa!! I was shocked too when I saw it. But tarc is really huge lah.Sweating like nobody business? Suddenly hot crash into cold (when you're sweating you get in to a air-con's area)
Is it will catch cold easily? After finished class I went to canteen to wait for Fiona. I met Daniel there! He called me and I talked to him. Lame.You forgot my name pula.Hui apa ar? Huey shan lah. I am a good memoriser.Everyone's I also can remember. So,don't try to forget my name ya! haha! I also met someone. We pretended don't know each other. I guess is it some mistake are between us? So tired now.Feel sleepy.Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment