First time.
My first presentation.
Haiz.
Quite disappointed.
Three days.
We only used three days.
So messy.
Why I cant having a intelligent brain ?
I always the stupid,blur one.
Just wanted to perform well.
Haiz.
My groupmates seem like could handle it.
But I cant.
I couldnt accept just now after all.
After finished presenting.
So speechless.
Tears dropped by stealth.
Everytime I alws console my friend when they need someone to talk with.
I realised console myself is a hard thing.
Luckily still got friends around me.
Shao Liang told me a joke.
It made me laugh out loud HAHA.
I still rmb what joke is that.
''TURN LEFT?'' ..... ''RIGHT''.
After the class.
I only felt more better.
Cos FRIENDS.
this is really meant a lot to me now.
MYK,LI YING,and SHAO LIANG.
Luckily they consoled me.
Made me wont thinking too much.
''Just let it pass as it did past''Li ying said..
Been chatting with two of them.
about our story,hehe.
getting know more about them le.
I supposed to attend a class at 3.30.
But I skipped class.
Just feeling not well.
Auntie red came to find me.
So I took public transport alone today =(
TIRED
TIRED
TIRED
TIRED
And,my legs are very pain la
I went to gym to get the 2 credit hours for co-curricular.
Pity.><.
SLEEPY
SLEEPY
SLEEPY
SLEEPY
No comments:
Post a Comment