Monday, June 22, 2009

Advanced celebration for ah BEH's bday

The birthday girl,my best friend called ah beh.We know each other since form one at our class.But after that,we had been separated to different class.Although,she is still take care of me and she is the one who always supporting me no matter what or whenever I feel sad.She is also the most understanding me.I do really appreciating the friendship between me and her. Well. Let's get into the topic. Happy advanced birthday to BEH SHEUE JIN!! The celebration today was
A.K.A my happiest moment I had since college life started. Today me and aru(cousin) went to MCD at 12.45pm to celebrate ah beh's birthday on 22nd June. We all gathered together and really a long time we never see each others.So missing them!!
Haha! Aru and mine! Took it when nothin to do.
5 of us. beh,aixian aka BUM,me,aru and kah wei. Crazy gangs.Making fool inside the MCD and the laughing sound never stop.!
Aixian a.k.a BUM She is a cutest girl I had ever met and also blur blur one same as like me..hahaha!
My cousin,lovely Aru. HEART her.
Kah wei. I know her since primary sch. She is talkactive and very cheerful person and also I bet you can really happy everytime be with her!
Xian.
Secondary sch's friends. Shu hui,Jeny and Yun.
Myk,Yen Yen ( Miss her and Yun too,but we didn't get the chance to chat since I crazyin with the others..=D) and beside Yen is Shu hui,she thinner than before a lot!
Bday girl and the one I alw mentioned in my blog,Myk.
Camera-shy? Lol~dont ga ga ar...hahahah
Crapping~~~
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Didn't upload the blew candle's picture...-.- .. .. .. .. So,story start from here.... She's been ''put'' cake on her face by Myk and Jeny I got took a part of it...shhhh...cos I tahan ah beh's leg...hahhaah Just wants to let her ''enjoy'' ma....kekkeke
She tried to revenge to all of us.Unfortunately,mission failed...wuahahahahahahaha nenenenenene...
LOOK!!! So funny right?! xD
Hahahhaha...tick tock tick tock...time already four somethin.I asked aixian and aru to go to sg wang! Suddenly got the feel to go! So,we went there for no reason.Hahaha..Lepak lepak~~ For NO REASON? Is do cheating. My eyes cant left if I ''stuck'' on somethin like clothes,shoes,and othersssss xD Eventually..... Bag.. I saw a bag.... I like it very much..... And I bought it without wait for Fiona......OOPPPPPPSSSSS hehehehhe...sorry eh Fiona.... And guess what? I told you guys I suddenly got the feel to going right? That's mean my wallet is not much CASH also. Hahaha I made beh and aixian go to ATM twice. So embarrassed. Aiyooo... But still of course I will pay back money to them la..! JIANG JIANG
bought it from a shop named BEANZ
Then... We lepak lepak untill went to the top floor. Capture photos.KAKAKA
Stupid lah but funny wor..><
Had great moment with them. A lot of fun around us. Joking. Stupid-ing. ;D
Somethin happened. Dont so curious and doubt on us. While decided to go back... Aixian and aru wanna to drink beer! So..they went to 7-11.
They bought two bottles of beer. One mineral water to solve our thirsty-ness. And one snack. Then we went to 7th floor find a seat to placed our thing lo.
It's me. Dont worry. I just drank not much only.
Posing~hahahah
Before back home must capture picture first what..hahaah
Me and the rabbit take 1 xDD
Take 2
Me and BEH BEH
Another one. Ruru captured it while going to ts. Like I'm very ''lansi'' one~(actually I very friendly) wakakkaka You better look at the person beside me lah What expression is that?!
Last but not least .. .. .. Took this picture at the mirror under the escalator..heheheh see..How pro was aru...can capture everywhere...
It's my day~~!!!

3 comments:

  1. heart you too^*^
    ya..that my talent ~haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyooo... cutest aaa??? heheheee.... but i were gt blur blur oooo!!!! rabbit ==........

    ReplyDelete
  3. aixian..dont deny la..u r lah..haha..cutest rabbit fren i had..

    ReplyDelete