Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Passion

since I have been a ages never blogging at here. Am thinking where should to start... Kay.Talk about last saturday. I went to shopping with my sister.(that day was my mummy's birthday) Jac wants to buy something for mummy. Poor thing was,I got no money to buy some luxury thing for her la..really pk lor.. But Jac still buy a little diamond pendant for mummy la..(I told her I will pay her if I get the money) Guess what?! Jac spent almost nearly thousand I think? (After got salary ma)hahha.. She bought me many things as well..keke.. I bought some t-shirt,long sleeve shirt,pant for my college use..hahaa And,I am planning to buy a back bag (special one,awesome one) to do some useful thing.ehem. Fiona..Fi--o----na,nananana....you know what should to do right? My neck is become longer liao... So far,I cant recall back the memory already. Now,I got 5 assignment waiting for me to finished it! Next week I need to prepare 2 assignment to present. One is a kid's games show,one is a drama. I had totally gone insane! xD ( ah ha! I remembered one thing,I am no more class rep already.I asked fabian for helping me.He did.Thanks him indeed and of course thanks to Caston! ) While I was worrying where to find another group member for drama.. ngekngek...the new class rep..Caston! He is a guy who is not talking so much( actually quite cute la,haha) I very envy his skin,very fair you know!He got a deep sound also..haha! How should I describe my life? Numb? tired? fun? Still haven't get so close to my classmates. Fiona is very lucky because her classmate is very kind to her and humour I think? The three guys,Christopher,Jarrod,and Visi? They are so funny around together =( But mine one? So boring.... Today I came home with Fiona and Christopher along in the putra lrt. Discovered the Christopher (grasshopper,he told us one,not my fault.=D) is a cuter guy compare with the first eye-sight on him.A guy quite tall and looking cool when you first look at him.After you get to know him,obviously he is like a child.His way of talking,laughing.Somemore smile with his braces.Hah! By the way,friends is really important to me now. Should I say that Fiona dedicated a article for me? After I read it,I really felt touching in my heart.Appreciate it much! Nana..Love you! (dont mistaken ar) I still looking for a boyfriend..buahahhahahah After step into college,life has changed a lot. You will seeing different type of peoples and circumstances around you. For me,trying very hard to adapt every difficulties and growing up as every peoples do. Please do appreciate anything you got or everyone besides you.=)

2 comments:

  1. kid my name is VC not the stupid visi...misi ok
    walao i never realise u are classrep last time

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyor..how i noe..
    fiona alws say vc vc..
    I also dunno which vc is that..hahaha

    u nv realise i was class rep?
    pity me..><

    ReplyDelete