I'm really exhausted lah.
Lack of sleep! Headache almost everyday!
Today I had only one class at lecture hall.
After that,been asked to stay back.
Then,course rep need every class rep from E1 to E5.
All class are having class rep beside mine one.=/
Ggggrrrrr...story started to tell...
"who is from E2 please raise up your hand" the course rep or assistant said.
They didn't dare to raise their hand you know! I just saw my group members including me raised our hand.
The assistant course rep,Eliza.She pointed at me.I tried to escape from her sight.
But she came up to the seat and asked: What's your name? ( die lor )
She still remember me because I msg her before.
Then,I became the class rep of the E2 !!!!
What's the point here is I should happy or sad for this case?
If from the view of optimistic it should be learning a lots of thing.
But if from the view of pessimistic I will be carrying a 'heavy' job.
Anyhow,just try my best lah..
argh!nearly forget one point!
When I got asked to the in front and say my name I was shivering and stunned!
It's really scared me a lots weih! =S
No comments:
Post a Comment