I bet these day hot topic definitely goes to the guy who committed suicide for his love. I was reading the last note he wrote on facebook I thought that will it be a joke or what? And there the next day I was like ZOMG it was real from reading the newspaper! What I really can say is, boy you're not worth it to do so! What you have done is just making those people who loves you more heart-wrenching. You had the courage to jump off from 14th floor height apartment but then why don't you had the courage to go through the difficult period you have? SIGH
No matter what happens, do think twice and wise before you take any action.
Think about person who loves and cares for you.
Think about the person you love and the effects that you will be leaving.
If you really love him/her, wasn't you just wanted him/her to be happy but suffers?
Think about the future you going to have.
有些人要求生都难 为什么还要求死?
Let's just not talk about this!
I'm deciding to get a camera before year ends.
Panasonic LUMIX LX 3 or LX 5 ?!
Or any other nice recommends?
No comments:
Post a Comment