Hmmm
Didn't know what to talk about.
Pictures will do. :)
He's Elroy. A very funny, humor guy and also he's way more better than any others guy on earth maybe?!
Because he always understand what girl thinks or likes. Sort of thing.
I know him through our short film assignment.
So yea, look, he wanna go in Astro desperately. HAHA!
Before going upstair, the radio station, we guided by a guy just like a tour guide.
I forgot his name and position in Astro or whatsoever. OPS. Sowie.
Nah, see.
I was blocked!!
Height problem =(
But....
Ahhh....
HUH!!!!
One more please! TEEHEE.
With MyFm Jeff and Lam Tuck Weng ( IDK his nickname/ english name )
We saw others announcer from different radio station also like Adam C blahblahblahblah...
Lastly, a group picture with the officer and coursemates!
Off to college!
PS : Found that Announcer was a very tough job. They're AWESOME. LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment