Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's HOHOHO Merry the Christmas!

On the actual day I was going to Sg.Wang with KerXin to purchase something that she gonna use in her drama camp. Met her on 1pm. Was thinking to buy a camera after I woke up. And I told her about that just go have a look on the one camera that I wish to buy for long time ago. We went to Low Yat after buying things in Sg. Wang. And then I bought the camera. *YELL* SCREAM*


Just mad love this new toy, SnowWhite!

Went to Kenanga Wholesale City after that and walked back to monorail station and went to Raja Chulan station just to get back to Pavillion.
Had our brunch at Pizza Hut.














First time seeing snowing here at Pavilion. 

After that we both continue shop around.
ARGH!!
I endured not to buy clothes that day!
I miss my oxford!
I miss Cotton On!
I want them!!
*CRY*

And then the best solution to urge myself not to buy is I already bought my lovely camera.
That's how KerXin told me. T.T




Bumped into KerXin's high school mates while we wanted to order Snowflake!
Nice to meet them.

Zi Ying, the girl that taught me to dance Gee & Li San. Both cute girl.


With the christmas hat. Errrr..mine black one, very horrible isn't?
It's belongs to Li San! HAHA

That time was already 8 something and we waited for them until 9 because we dated Fumi, Caston, and Kee to go for dinner on Christmas night.

Headed to Titiwangsa Lrt station and waited for Fumi and Kee to be arrive.
Met Caston at his house after that.
Funny conversation we heard at his house..hahahaha
Hakka Yin ar.


Our Fumi Kun!

Next, chose Sunway Giza as our destination.




As you can see, he refuses to get involved into pictures but still I CAUGHT him into the picture! 
BUAHAHAAH

Group picture!

Reached home at 3.
Thanks for the ride.

PS : I'm gonna be an efficient blogger! More pictures to go with my DollySnowWhite!

No comments:

Post a Comment