Daisy.
Daisy that painted with highlighter.
I have finally came home after 8 days!
It's for short film assignment.
I knew that the time for shooting must be very not consistent.
So I left away to Ker Xin's house to stay.
In these 8 days, I experienced many things.
We experienced not sleeping at night time.
We experienced sleep only not more than 5 hours.
So many things that are unforgettable.
We experienced things go not smooth together. That's mean we get frustrated.
But still, we keep moving on!
No doubt that my producer and art director are really talented person!
Till then I find myself was very very tiny, I mean my ability.
Look! The exhausted crews!
From left to right,
Art director, Fumi. Producer, Director and Writer, CastonJ, and yours truly!
The camera shy didnt know that he being captured! Buahaha.
The shooting days were real tiring yet enjoyable with them.
We'd stayed together for three days two nights at one apartment.
The apartment was belongs to our lecturer's brother.
And so we took our days there shoot some scenes.
I get some new friend through this assignment!
Love knowing new friend!
I think the friendship with the girls get closer after this.
Appreciate much!
X.O.X.O






No comments:
Post a Comment