Currently using '' I love sunshine SHAN'' as messenger's name because I wanted and wish to smile always which is look like a cheerful person.
Thursday night, 0000 am, received alot of birthday wishes from facebook and number of friends wish me through phone message.
Nothing much I expected to get from friends but a birthday wish. Yet, I headed to bed and couldn't fall asleep maybe was too happy because of my big day.
The next morning, a raining day. I can hardly to get up from my bed because the weather is just so nice to sleep with. As usual, after 15 minutes I got up to tidy up myself. Prepared everything and went to lrt station.
All the way from house to college, the lrt made me reached late to class.
Class shifted to another classroom, ahh damn, was like why my class became empty one??
Checked my phone only realise that the location of my class changed.
Okay, after stepped in classroom two of my classmates greeting me.
THANKS.
Whatever, all the half day in college I thought that no one saying ''happy birthday'' to me.
Never wanting receive anything.
But only a wish from the girls,
from the friends,
from the true one.
Ain't greedy at all.
That's the face I had after get back home.
Dissapointed.
But..
But..
But..
!!!!
After putting bag down and I glance-ed something!!!
A plastic bag placed at my cabinet!!
Look into it
there's a paper.
I read.
It's a paper wrote by my lovely Beh.
Fulled with love, warm and most important thing is friendship!!
She purposely leave the present she prepared for me in the morning.
The purse she got me.
It has really nice looking.
I love it deeply.
THANK YOU. ♥
I even can't imagine that you baked a cake!!
I got the first homemade birthday cake ever from friend!!
Ignore the blackie,darkie part.
It taste delicious!
While I was eating the cake alone, facing Facebook.
Another unexpected suprise came toward me!
The lovely girl friends...♥♥♥
Out of sudden,
I heard the birthday song loudly.
They came into my room.
Hahahaha.
I was really suprised, holding the homemade cake.
like stunning there and staring at them.
Look at me superb duper happy face! haha!
Blueberry cheese cake.
DAA yuummm~
Making wish.
The pressie they got me.
Another hand made birthday card from the lovely classmates.
Unwrap birthday time~
Haha..sze ying..gotcha!!
It's fragrance.
Tons of thank you that I can't finish to say.
And finally, day before my birthday I got my phone.
It's an affordable and so far a user-friendly phone.

I had a memorable 19th birthday in my life. I feel blessed and thankful for what I had been given until now.
Words can't be probably show the sincere but action does.
PS : Thank you for who loves me and who hates me.














haha....v knew u gt that disappointed face...that is our plan...wahahaha...
ReplyDeletewe love u.^^haha
ReplyDeleteangela, and you got it successfully!
ReplyDeletekee, haha..love love! love u guys too!