Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The climb.























Life is always about learning.
Since I have stepped in college life
I have a stronger mind to keep myself to step forward
and throughout the various kind of condition I have to stand still, not to falls easily.
Parents/family were one of the reason that keeping me up.

I was very fortunate that being the same group with my classmates/girls.
Because they have been giving me very strong spirit everytime work/study with them.
Or else I dont know how would I be.

I always says that time really passes truly fast as I grow older.
Eyes blink, there is one more year for me to finish Diploma.
How fast. I couldnt imagine the moment when I having my graduation ceremony.
Life is tough. But without risk life wouldnt be that interesting.

I realized that I was very tiny in every aspect.
I wanna make myself to become more mature-minded, open-minded to look through every thing.
Work harder for what I wish.
One word to state, keep learning!
Do not compare with others when you're not them. Do compare with your previous performance.
That's sagacious!

2 comments: