This time I think I have calmed down or maybe still calming down my mind.
These day have been obsessed with something. As I know myself very clear, or people who understand me
they know that I would keep thinking after I have eyes on the particular subject. Then, I would be starting be a stalker and nag ( only for one time ) my parents, I WANT *** BELONGS TO ME ! Greedy I am.
Well, Nokia C3 is my new target. HAHA.
I found out the specification of this phone overall is not bad except the 2 megapixels camera and it costs 500 bucks. The new Nokia C3 adopts the use of messaging and social networks with a full QWERTY keyboard, while positioning it self as a mobile very accessible.
All materials of the device can be recovered as materials and energy. Made of renewable, up to 57 % recycled material. 100 % recyclable, reduced flat package size.
It's like a GO GREEN mobile phone. Yay, I'm in love with it.
The next target will be Panasonic Lumix LX 5.
I'm selling out my DSLR. I hope it can deal successfully on the middle of November.
God, bless me for the thing goes smooth!!
And what a nice day of today!!
I got a good news from 2 of my friends!!
Yes, I will be taking my promise seriously and I must do it consistently.
Here we go to a picture of last saturday!
It's been long long long long time we never meet up after we finished our primary school education.
And another great news was we will be meeting up every half year.
I'm happy!
PS : Sometimes I would want to ask people what kind of person I am to you?

No comments:
Post a Comment