Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tried my best.

I have really tried my best this time.
I dont know what I still able to do.
My videography assignment been chosen to join a Astro competition.
Well, it's a very good chances to take part of it.
A competition is not easy to taking part then what's about the preparation before taking part of it?
We faced few obstacles while trying to re-edit our thing. REAL HEADACHE OBSTACLE.
Angela, should I say that we having the good and bad at the same time? HAHA.

We re-shoot the scene and re-edit the video until 3 o'clock in the morning. It's MORNING.
This is the first time I having fear.
While editing the video, I've got another assignment is waiting for me to be finished at the same time which both of them are having the same due date to submit.
I almost cry. I really wanted to cry.
But I endured it until finished my Film Review assignment at 5 AM.
The only thing I know was I felt dizzy and I can't think of anything.
Oh my mama. Jesus! Guan Yin! Allah! Whatever!
Next week is gonna be more more more hectic week!
I feel like to cry cry cry!!

PS : Angela, Kee, and Jiali, I guess you guys are terrified because I was diam diam ? HAHA. Don't worry, because of I really hate that I can't sleep right at the moment I want! Well. Hard time has passed. Another 'great' time is coming. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. 33...u are right..v ad try to make the situation dont so bad...is god give us the testSSSSSS...
    uncountable...take the lesson from it..and WONT have NEXT time...v all noe the hard time..will ti liang...btw..is OVER ad...haha...nw...enjoy the time to rest..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..god gave us..it should be good..cos we experienced it...^^

    ReplyDelete