Saturday, October 2, 2010

Look me in the eyeball.

I want to share something from other sources I'd found.

I dont want a serious relationship : I'm a teenager. I want someone who I can act like

 a complete dickhead around, that we can spend hours just talking about the most pointless

things. I want someone who makes me laugh and who I can plan stupid things with that'll

never happen. Because I'm sick of seeing these movies with the girls falling in love with the

perfect boy. I want adventure. I want someone I can tell my secrets too and waste my weekeed

with and act like we're 5 years old again. I wanna have fun.

A closer friend is hard to find. One in your life is enough for us if he or she was totally a soulmate to you.
I'm waiting for one to be appears in my life. :)

2 comments:

  1. maybe i or we shall wait for the next mr right. *long, deep sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything just goes naturally, no forces. no worries.
    The only one will be appeared one day.

    ReplyDelete