Monday, September 6, 2010

What would you do during holidays?!

Oh people! It's just the beginning of my holidays!
I have really no idea what to do!
In fact, I could go shopping as usual but you know sometimes money will just flies when you feel that you aint got your things on hand at all. Well, I'm alws feel that no, not enough, I want more or bla bla bla..
If I was a rich girl that will surely go crazy, I mean uhm, bankrupt. ( For now, even thou I'm not, already bankrupt ) How funny! =.=

The most craving thing for now is BLACKBERRY or a TOY PODDLE. I wish I pray to God and He will gives it all to me. HAHAHA.

Okay, stop dreaming here. I'll just plan some thing.

I had my last paper on last friday and the holidays started.
But I feel empty? Should I say empty or what?
Could not really feel the holidays mood but bore.
The most I do for now are watch drama/movie at home. Mostly, only, NETWORK is my world.
I know it sound really boring.
But I gotta plan something maybe. 'Yamcha', will do. Badminton session, yea! waiting to burn my fats!
And next week probably will go for a Penang trip.

So, uhm...here..is...the point that what I want to say....

MUSIC!

I love music, dont care about races or border. There's lot of music are nice to listen.

Recently I feel like to buy one album from local production, Da Monster.
Danny One, Monkey D from Mumster, and May May.

Nice compose they have!





I feel impressed once watched this music video! and till now, it still in my mind.



And this! Nice melody and sweet vocal from May May.

Really nice production from them. *Claps*

For sure, there's other nice songs still.

Any nice song you feel like to share? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment