13 Sept, Monday.
We headed to bus terminal at Bukit Jalil before 9am, all from own places except the fishball becos she boarded from her hometown area at Tapah. All the way from KL to Penang, we reached by 2pm. Just as the plan we made after arrived the hotel we get some rest until dinner time. We rented a car at there and so before that I google-ed the map and based on my some recognization to the road and building there to guide the road. But unfortunately some of the road I dont really knows to go. So yea, we got lost but then luckily found the places we wanted to go. TEEHEE.
* Girls, sorry if I guided you lost *
Ours always cute one, Lili.
Finally the ass can just leave away from the seat after freaking 5 hours! It's tiring to takes a long journey car or bus!
Love the sky and sea. <3
We got our car after arrived at the bus terminal but we went the wrong way while looking for the hotel.
Sorry girls, I felt I ruinned up the things when couldn't reach the destination.
Still, ended up we reached safely! =D
Angela was the first resting and sleeping. Look at her, I love this picture which outcomes a feel of her feminine side. So sweet.
Angela and KeeKee. They're always like a couple stick together. HaHa.
Room we slept together. There are 2 bedrooms and each room fit 3 persons.
Living room.
Main door, bathroom, and another bedroom at left hand side.
We thought of taking dinner at Gurney Drive at first but after discussion we decided to go to the Korean Restaurant to dine and go Gurney Drive to take supper.
Here we're camwhore again.
Sze ying, Karry, Fishball.
KeeKee, yours truly and Angela.
It was very full every time if you're taking korean meal and I love to dine in korean restaurant. It tastes nice!
Girls alway not to forget camwhore! haha! So there's no exeption this time.Before heading to Gurney Drive to have our supper!
Group picture! ♥
There were all we had did at the first day!
Day 2 would be updated soon. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment