Woohoo!!
I'm back from college!!
Today was a lil different compare to previous semesters first day.
When I was sitting down and listen to my lecturer. WOW.
She's so kind of special. Haha. In this way, I call her, cute.
Her ways in talking, teaching, body movement are impressed.
First you might be get shocked cos I was, haha!
And she dragged my attention to her fully until the end of the class! *CLAPS*
Hopefully until the end of the semester I could stay still to listen to her class. Yeeeppieee.
After the lecture was going for breakfast with the girls and watch a movie at Wangsa Walk.
Gotcha! We watched Legend of The Fist : The Return of Chen Zhen.
Hmmp..I just felt this movie quite similar like Ip Man, dont u think so?
Btw, Donnie Yen is HOTTT!!!!
Omg, salivas drooling............... HAHAHAHHAHAHA!
Next movie, Charlie St Cloud, Zac Efron is hot too!!! *reserve for me*! aha.
Detective Dee and Devil!!
God, I need money to watch movie. =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment