Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Addictions

Oh My God Oh My God
I having an addiction to facebook game!! Bejeweled Blitz !!















It makes me addict to it and keep challenging me to break the record!!
I started to play this game before the final exam and I seldom play games!!
My friend Angela Gan introduced to me and that's the tragedy happens! LOL
Alright, it filled up my time everyday but that's not good for my eyes cos I kept concentrate on it. It's very tiring but exciting! Haha!

Next,
Drama is always my addiction since I was a kid. No doubt, mum and dad calling me as a 'drama worm'.
After being at college there is no more time to fill my life up with drama-ssss. Only semester break. =(

Taadaaahhhhhh














Been watching this HK serial drama at home. It's so goddamn funny!!! hahaha...
also not forgetting to continue my others series drama. Hehe.

Hmmph...that's how the holidays going.
Oh pity !

PS : Gathering tonight! Badminton tml !

No comments:

Post a Comment