Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 2

Hey hey.

Let's the pictures do the talking.  ;)











































































































I'm sooooooo lazy to blog now. Dunno why. Lazy / no idea?
After all, I wanted to say holidays is going to finish! College starts on monday which is 27th September!!
Ohhh yea..back to the hectic study life.
Back to the topic.
Day 2 was a good day. But, it was a bad day too. Whyyy??
Becos as we planned to go to Auto City at night we thought of taking some alcohol in a relaxable place.
But it was a totally wrong night we drove like without any stop that can be reached, in midnight, 6 of us, all girls. *Brave enough* was in my mind popped out.
Luckily we still reached but mistakenly we went in a bar or pub or idk what. Haha. At last we leave without taking any drinks cos we dint take meals. So we took dinner + supper at Oldtown. Ooohhh, there was a ''misery'' thing happened.
I dunno why since the third day our things not goes smoothly. It's just hard to tell. So forget it! 0.o
Fortunately we had a great girl night in hotel. We off to 7/11 from all the way back from Butterworth to Penang Island to buy beers. Yes, BEERS.
That night was quiet funny and memorable. Everyone was so different there? Maybe alcohol make things.
Haha. We had the True or Dare session. Yea. Was not playing this after highschool. It's cool. How cool?
I dunno. I just love the way we talked we laughed and we curious-ed and we yelled. Hope the friendship could go longer girls. =D
Yea. That's what in my mind now. Couldn't type anymore and yea I had done one thing that me, 2 years, maybe 2 years?  never do in my life. Lol. Sound glory. HAHAHA.
It's just so FRESH now!

No comments:

Post a Comment