Friday, July 3, 2009

YOU!!!!!!

NEXT TIME PLS TELL ME UR EXACT FREE TIME!!!!! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME U DID!!!! WASTING MY TIME AT ALL!!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE U ARE ACTUALLY??!! ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR __________________________________________ The 'announcement' above is dedicated to those who doesnt keep their promise -.- SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO away the bad mood............. Talk about happy thing.. I'm goin to see Eason Chen later with my VIP ticket!!!HAHAHAH Hope that I can sit the first front row....to capture his very near picture...kekeke But it's only 5.28pm now I need to wait until 8pm at college...=( Still,it's worth for me la... Wait for my new post bout Eason's comin up... Will be updated as fast as possible I can....*wink wink*

2 comments:

  1. remember my ticket for august 16 in sunway ah hahahahahaha will u go ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought jor! ;D
    am still thinkin wants to go or not..u got gal gal accompany u..i got no boy boy..hahhaha!

    ReplyDelete