Hey Hey Hey
I'm back.^^
I got a very hectic day at friday and saturday!
Hahaha
Let's talk bout friday night.
Hmmm..
After I shouted out the anger on my last post.
Yeap.It's friday evening.
The person I mad bout.
He left me and Li ying at college with his lame reason.Until both of us didn't know what to do or what should do.
Then we headed to library at four somethin until half of six.I asked LiYing to go and eat somethin before go to sport complex.Off to cafeteria and canteen 2 after that.How stupid we were.The canteen should be closed if we got think bout the time is already 7 but we didnt.-.-
Luckily there was still a bread stall.
Of cos we hurry up to buy bread to fill up our stomach since we were starvin.
Speed up our footstep to sport complex! Many peoples queued up at there!It's only 7pm that time!
We got shocked at first but then we asked the committee whether which line we should queue up if holdin the vip ticket.Another lucky thing happened.Hah!
Jiang Jiang!
We were the first arrived there! And no need to queue at such long-lines.=D
After almost one and half hour we're waitin and feedin the mosquito -.- . Eason had arrived!!
But I cant capture the car clearly.They're in the white alphard and black estima.Cool! You know what I seeing thr? First time.The very first time seeing Eason was rehearsing inside the sport complex,with a quite near distance and seeing through the window.I guess only me and Li ying could see it cos we're the first person lined up thr.Hahaha.We can noticed his playful-ness and professionalism on the stage.xD
Look!! Guess who is this??
Bernard aka toufu bok!!!
I quite admired him since his program motorsikal version 1.A real nice person.!!
He and Royce from MY fm were there for their My Astro Music Chart Show.
I also saw Yan Wan Qian,local singer from Astro Star Quest!
WenKang,host of that night.Urgh.Dislike him and his way of emcee-ing.Really disgusting.I wondered why they didn't ask for MeiYan,our mass comm ex-student to become the host? And most of the audience also feel disgusted to the wenkang right? Maybe he is the cheapest around them.Ehem.
Around 9pm Eason only appeared.Everyone screamed until you will feel whoaaahhhh.Cos the free standing area was packed eight hundred of student if im not mistaken.Most of them request the peoples in front to be sit down to ensure them could see the stage.
The funniest thing was when they shouted : wo ai ni (I love you) Eason got no any idea what they said.He thought they were shouting Wing Yi,a female singer from Hong Kong.Hahaha!
Letting the media capture picture.Even though the security forbid us capture him Eason still lookin at our camera.KEkekeke.Overall,he is cute!
xD
He is friendly !!! He saw me and say hi to me automatically !! Like we are long-time-no-see friend!!
WHooooo!!!! Cant wait until I graduated and workin in radio and tv industry.Kekekekke




No comments:
Post a Comment