Saturday morning
Friday night went home at eleven somethin after waited for Fiona's emcee rehearsal and her mother fetched us back.Life is full of excitement when you have things to do.After I slept,woke up at 7.45am at the next morning.As a ex-secreatary of chinese society,I have to attend their activities to show my supportive to them.=)
Aru thoughts I would be late before 9am cos she wanted me not to missed the whole ajk hip hop dance.Hopefully I still got to enjoyed the performance after mummy fetched sister to her workin place.
It's a period I didn't back to secondary school quite miss the previous time and there were a lot of students and new ajk I don't know.Old jor lor...hahahah
These activity actually was a singing competition+sketch+dancing performance.Hmmm...envy them cos they can have fun with the sketch! I always wants to act a drama before graduated but no chance.=x
I love the process all goin through together cos it could take as a experience and memory part of my life as I was one of the ajk.
The contestant started to sang and dancing part performed by students while the sketch was took part by ajk.I did enjoyed their drama.No doubt,ajk is a bit different with contestants and audiences.
Haha..Let's the photos do the talkin! Go go go~
Aru ( Headmistress ) and Jeny.
Performing..
反轉梁山白,豬音臺
哈哈哈
Aru and this little cute fellow,wang qi chong.
He is only form one.I so attracted to his appearance.Feel like to be his sister lah! haha!
Didn't manage to capture his haven't-remove-make-up-photo with him.
So I stopped him once saw him ! KEKE
Cute isn't?
And they said I taller than him -.-
Hooo~After the show we back home separately and met up at bus stop to joined together.
At first,we six peoples.Me,Aru,Aixian,Beh,ChiLing,Kah wei went to pavillion.We got no idea what to do actually hah!Some said watch movie lah,some said sing K lah (which is me lo) long time didn't go thr already,some said go to shoppin,some even said go to pavillion or times square have a nap!Muahaha..
Cos of our head of chinese society,kah wei she was hungry that time.So I gave my opinion to go to pavillion food court first.
While taking LRT.
I smelt somethin wrong.Urgh.
Kah wei still can made joke saying the guy beside me fong pei.
Hahaha..I really smelt it lo..!
Hmmm...
The nails colour so nice hor?
hahahah XD
It's my hand lah!
Captured unexpectedly by Ong Kah Wei.
Her masterpiece!
She said: How nature was this pic!
Whowowow~~
Kekekeke
Our first makan stop..
Teppanyaki...
Very ugly lo this pic..
AAhhhhh...yumyum yumyum...
My order-salmon fish..Next time I wants to try scallop! Bum Bum!!
heheheh
We filled up our stomach fully and headed FOREVER 21!!
First day of mega sales!!!
But i didn't buy anythin...=(
Have to ask baba sponsor some money liao...Or save money?Impossible...stuying at college needed to spent for food and public transport's..=(
Failed to save money eventhough satu ringgit pun tak boleh..><
I tried three dresses.
I HEART this!!!
This made me my bottom part look very wide.
><
Spent around one hours inside there.
Hand feel so itchy to buy this and that...
I must purchase some clothes before the mega sales end!!
Off to toilet with aixian..automatically,this bumbum will definitely capture photo.
Can you imagine this girl could took thousand of pictures with just one or two months?
She is more SS than me! Haha
She got long hands and legs than me! Long body figure!
Eat supper everyday wouldn't gain weight one!
Aiyo...how could this happen to her?
I look so old in this pic..am only 17 leh...wuwuwu
We met myk,kok kit and su hao then off to sg wang to accompany kah wei to monorail station.Quite moody that she couldnt stay with us longer.And then we had our yumcha session at Little Taiwan's.I decided to go Jalan Alor to take our dinner geh but ended up took at ts.I dated them next time!!
Already 8 somethin.Beh,myk and kok kit went home together left three of us stay at times square.
Cos we didn't want to back first mahh...I got two days break weekly wor..furthermore,very stressful in college leh.Surely,i'll fong song har myself one geh..
Taiwanese food again...Shi Ling,Taiwan
Mee Suah?
Recommended..
Big chicken chop
also recommended..
Tian Bu La..
Recommended!!
Remember to share with others if you want to eat..
Each we ordered one already made us very full..
Hot ar hot ar....huhhuhu
Since I got a friend called Fiona.I dont dare to talk bout any fat in front of her while eating..
She will like..Aiyer!! Scoldin me....hahahah
I try to control to say that again but eat less la...
If not I really gain weight gain fats easily!
At last,we shared a cup of ice cream.It's really yummy.
Three person ate a cup of ice cream..hahaha..
Taste it and wont fat..
The highlighted part of saturday was me,Aru and aixian almost got cheated by a guy and girl on the way go to lrt station!!
I'll show you this one...
At first,they gave me this recycle activity paper and asked me to bring our unwanted things to them.
I was stopped to listen to them that time! Stupid i am! Shouldn't stop at thr at all! That's why made aru and aixian stopped by to listen to them also.
They keep talking your goods..Keep praising us..
Such as..Wah..how old are you? 15? You look so cute and who are they? You born to be cute..somethin like that..Isshhhh....
Then they tried to know more details about us.Where do u live at? Where do u study at?
Wah...Suddenly they popped up their soap-made flower and a accessories box,tellin us those thing was made by orphan or what handicap bla bla bla lah...
That time I was 'serving' by a girl.Both of them were boy.
The girl told me the guy is her brother and how good is him..when u're get sick,he will ask u : have u took ur medicine? I feel like to vomit after I recall back those words and sentences she said.
She took a paper and asked me to write down my names and phone number after showed me the so-called accessories box made by orphan or handicap.I noticed the box sticked a price which is 30 ringgits.
I asked her: need to buy or what?
The fellow told me : nonono..it's just helping me la..you see I still standin here at such a late night...U can pay how much u want.
!!@#@!$#%$^%$^&$#
I really to say those rude word lah!
After that I only realised she and the guy were trying to cheat us money..
Luckily the girl went to aru thr..
and luckily aru is smart enough and took me and aixian run away faster.
That time the guy was still shoutin xiao mei mei
I turned my eyes back to them...
Their attitude and eyes became more fierce....
WALAO!!!!!
Dont know how to describe!!!I almost told her everthin...Seeing she is friendly
But I'm wrong..In fact,we're the friendly one but not them...
Quite bad luck.
The train was like out of service..air-con spoilt..''Heat-ness'' felt inside and outside my body!!!
I will try to avoid that after took this experience!
Dont be too easily believe to others...
really so pro in sharing ...
ReplyDeletehaha...im old ...brain no idea now..
just upload picture==...OGOD....
ini matahri aaa!!
ReplyDeletealw bocor me... :P
U more ss laaa!!!
fat dy looo!!! ><