Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Xiao = Crazy

Miss Chuah Lih Lin aka Candle. Miss Koh Sze Ying aka Amber Chia in my class. Miss Fang Li Ying aka Fish Ball.
And one more xiao girl that is Miss Hon Jia Li
I got no her picture here...
And why I named this post as xiao=crazy?
hahahah
Because they bring me to cc
Yes..Im blogging at cc..
My very first time to cc..
So excited..hahha
For only one hour lah..i think is not enough for me..
which mean I already addicted to come to cc??!!
OHNO
hahahhaha!
First,Im gonna talk about Fish Ball.She is always a out-of-your-expected-girl
Well..from the view of her academic result..she won..
Another view of PLAY..such as..basketball,football,volleyball,swimming,taekwondo....
OMG...all the games the boys surely will play,Miss Hong Li Ying must not missed the chance..
She is DOTA-ing besides me..while others also surfing the web and so,me too..
Whole cc is full of the ''dak dak dak'' sound..
Even girls also dota..really amazed me when all the girls and boys in front of me,
suddenly,the sound ''dak dak dak dak dak'' all came out together...they are crazy lah..
So many things feel like to share at here...
But my mind is blank while seeing the monitor
I dont know how to play game actually..
Who's willing to teach me?
Nonono...cant do this...
Friday is gonna having a I.T test..wish me could get a good result
so I gotta put more effort on it..
I want become a girl like miss fishball...she is really..one word can describe..GENG..
Let's talk about miss sze ying aka amber chia..
she is humour and talkative..
always fooling around and make us laugh..without her..you will feel lonely..xD
Hmmm...
about miss candle..
she has a cool-looking when you first saw her..
more you stay with her..more differences you can find out..
The last xiao girl here is miss jia li
She is extremely cute..!
When she talk or the way she talk..is like a kid..really...
They all are really nice..so far we are compatible..
I love what I am having now...
PS : I hope he could take good care of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment