Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WooHoo~Photo is the best way to show how's my life goin on! =D

Just noticed I got few pics captured by Aru's hp. I got it yday.;)
Yday I skipped my lecture class and co-curricular activities just bcos of some reason.What's the reason?HaHaha..The reason is quite..hmm...don't know lah.I went to MV with Fiona's classmate.They're Christopher,VC and Michelle.We went thr for one reason that is to get our Tamagochi!! =D
At first me and Fiona were took putra lrt.This is my second time go to MV with takin putra lrt so I not really clear how to go.Luckily we reached thr safety hahaha and quite fast to arrived thr actually.
Reached thr around ten somethin.We went to find our Tamagochi at Jusco. In fact,I just accompany Fiona as she wants me to go with her? Hoho...Dont know why,after saw the Tamagochi I also cant tahan with it's cute-ness!
I love this pic..keke
They laugh at Fiona's leg..xDD
Show-ing off my teeth~haha
Four? Turn to . . .
Six? We became a family.. ^^v Almost whole day spent with this tamagochi even havin test today also not concentrate on my paper.. WOOWOOWOO When will be my Jiji evolve?=*( Their tamagochi already turn to 1 y/o...why mine turnin so late har...Never mind I have the patience to wait..hahaha waitin waitin waitin.. Finally the Modern Electronic Media's test had over.What I had read also didnt come out the question!wtDu ar... Tumpang VC car after finished and squeeze again in the car but this time not us.It is Jarrod and Chris! hahaha..I took some pics of them! Dont blame me~;)
Nice pic?xD

No comments:

Post a Comment