Sunday, November 6, 2011

When I'm turning 20

I got a so-called surprise from my friends on friday night before my birthday.
It actually was a surprise which turns out not a surprise anymore cos I was told by my mum that they're coming at 11 smth after I got back from work. 

I had a SERIOUS peaceful birthday on this year.
Though, I still feel blessed cos they have the heart for me.
Thanks, sincerly. :)

Was going out for a dinner after baby's working on last Saturday.
Didn't told where we heading to. Then, just anticipated for it!
Let's go 

Bought myself two gift which actually was an excuse to buy new stuffs. :x
Anyhow, I'm loving this flats!


Didn't get to the place he wanted to bring me to cos the italian restaurant was shut. :(
Then we just go to this Balinese restaurant without any ideas. 
The environment and food are alike with the Ole-Ole Bali.
Are they the same? *wondering*

The upstair.

I love the candle lights' ambiance and atmosphere. 





Candle light with the orchid flowers. 







Mememememememememe

Love drinking this, barley lime with pandan leave.

Hello hubby jelly. :-*

Balinese salad. *drools*


Nasi campur.
I' m hungry when I managing my foods' picture folder.
They all are attracting me. 
I'm a food mania. x.x 

 The big portion for one dish is enough for us. 
And the big jar of beverage. 
Filled our hunger. 
Baby you should eat more. I don't want to look big big right beside u. 
HAHAHAHAHA.







Thanks for the night. :-)))

Sat for awhile and off we go.






<3 <3 <3
I know it looks fake. 
Errr...but....i'm a camwhore! Bleh :P



PS:// My face getting rounder and rounder. T.T and I can't stop eating. Wanna go for jog laaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment