Sunday, November 13, 2011

Say hello



Bruno Mars- It will rain.


Having nice day rest at home.
It's raining, a chilling weather.
Had took a day off on Friday.
Wanna take rest continuously for three days.
Its been so good.


Had the 6's 1 day at Sunway Pyramid mall.
How's yours?


Bought myself a new purse.
Struggling to buy or not.
And the answer shown above. LOL

Have been controlling myself so well cos money will spent easily
if I don't manage well.

Spent the night with baby working at Kaki Corner.
Considered sang to me that night?
I love sitting down hearing baby playing guitar on stage.
Watching him. It's adorable.
Hmmm. Missing him now.
Baby fight for another two days for exam!
Next week we gonna have fun!

Gonna go back college collect my gown for convocation ceremony
on coming Wednesday.
Convocation will be held on 19th.
So yea, let's dream for the future.
Work for that dream.
That's a big dream for me.

Without holding a degree, people might says something to me.
But I gotta learn to care myself more than what people would care.
Feel admire to my sister.
She has been growing more mature although she is already a mature thinking girl.
Maybe getting experience through working can help me to become stronger.

Errrrrr
I sounded so negative!
In any case, just let things go naturally!






No comments:

Post a Comment