Sunday, November 6, 2011

Food blog!?

 This picture shows you that welcome to my new blog post. LOL


 What am I gonna write about? HMMMM 



 Nah. I'm gonna write about food again? Hahahaha. 
Just occassionally went dinner with baby yesterday and snap the food.
I have a thought that I always eat why don't just snap them nicely and put them up here?
Although I may not very good to write about the foods but no harms sharing here right?
I just wanna share my live's photos. :-)

Went to western restaurant near baby's house.
I like the decoration simply nice and cozy.


 My plain water and baby's soda with milk.


 Ordered Japanese style salad. 



 <3 the salmon! Baby don't eat. So no one gonna fight the salmon with me. 
BUAHAAHAHAHAHA.


I was nearly so gonna lick the plate cos it's delicioussssssssssssss 



 OPSSS. Candid snap by him. 

Ignore the face pleaseeee :-D

Here comes the main dish we ordered, pizza.
He knows I wanted to eat pizza for so long. <3







Gotcha!

That's all for the date! 


PS:// Baby I wanna try their steak next time :-p



No comments:

Post a Comment