Wednesday, November 30, 2011
29.11.2011
Right after a month of my birthday, I went to my very first interview at DETV, puchong.
Never thought that the interviewer could be that friendly.
Cos I thought It would be very tenseful in a conversation.
She introduced me the company and the job position for roughly. And we talked for awhile.
I feel it is a chance for me now to enhance my skill if I got to learn.
Indeed, it appears as a chance but the fate is I have to face the distance matter.
But I promised myself to go through it for half a year without own transport.
The environment inside I feel nice to work in if I have that pleasure to join them.
However, I'm still waiting their confirmation to get hired.
So what now!? Today is my last day work at klcc! Have enough rest and complete my car driving
lesson afterward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment