Okay, I've waited this moment for so long!!
First, I would like to say, ANGELA GAN, please pay fully attention to this post!!
I dedicate this post especially just for you.
I am sorry for not attending the birthday celebration.
And since I'd planned to make a video for you before your birthday
but things went not as smooth as it supposed to be.
And for some incident I delayed the video editing part.
Till the days after your birthday I decided to make it again.
It takes me two days to edit it and 2 days to upload it.
Like so hard, seriously! I mean the time waiting it to be uploaded was turn me out of patient.
ARGH! Babe! I did it for you! <3
*Here to mention first, although it's really late ( for one week ) sorry. =( I hope you like it, just as simple as it is, it is my little baby that I first time made for a friend, no any excellent editing skills but it's a sincere and belated gift for you.*
Before you watch it, put your headphone/earphone on. =)
PS : Thanks to those who involved in this video. :) Got to sleep!! It's 2.04 am now!!
wah...i...i...duno how to use word to express my feeling...
ReplyDeletewas so shock to see this post and the video...
what i can said? ya...i have been touch by the video..T.T
thank you for all babes that have done so much for my 21st bday la...
i super love it...and i appreciate it very much...
and 33 i nvr 介意u din come la...cuz...u see..i gt this video...haha..and ur 心意 i still received even u are nt at there...hahaha
thank you for everyone tat wished me in this video...and
babes...thank you...and.. <3 <3 <3
P.s 还好我小时候没有脱光光的照片...hahaha
P.P.S 你看,我从小就那么可爱叻....hahahahahahahahhaa
I am so happy that u like it!!! hahahah
ReplyDeleteMeans my effort paid off!! hehehe
Yea..U're really very cute lo after I saw the picture!! feel like pinch ur face ar!! hahahaha
U should thank to ur bro din gv me ur naked pic lo..buahahaha
haha...sun,ur part is the most touching 1.....XD..i like it..:)
ReplyDeletehahah..i'm glad that u all like it..;)
ReplyDelete